Rates & Policy
Accepting reservations through summer, fall, and winter. Check our Facebook or call for specials. Ice fishing packages now available. Please see our Winter Rental page for details and prices.
Effective after Memorial weekend
Cabins 1,2,3,4,6 - $650 per week/$105 per day
Price accommodates 4 people
2 bedroom, 2 queen size beds plus sleeper sofa, sleeps 6
Cabin 5 - $545 per week/$95 per day
Price accommodates 2 people
1 bedroom, 1 queen size bed plus sleeper sofa, sleeps 4
Cabins 7 & 8 - $1000 per week/$165 per day
Price accommodates 4 people
2 bedrooms plus loft, 4 queen size beds, sleeps 8.
"The Cottage" - $1100 per week/$185 per day
Price accomodates 4 people
2 bedrooms, 3 queen size beds and 2 futons, 5 person hot tub, 3 season porch, sun deck, walk out basement, washer and dryer,
Price accomodates 4 people per site.
Campsites 1, 2, 3, 4
30 amp - $30 per day or $150 per week
50 amp - $35 per day or $185 per week
Camper Rental - $150/night or $700/week
30 amp campsite included. 3 bunks, table, and lots of seating. Sleeps up to 5 people. Price is for 4. Extra people are $15 per day or $75 per week. AC, TV, heat included. Linens not provided.
Any overnight guests beyond our base rate will be charged an extra person fee.
Cabins and resort RV - $15 per day or $75 per week
Camping - $10 per day or $50 per week
$10 per day or $50 per week
AC's, boats, and motors MUST be reserved prior to arrival. Quantities are limited.
Boat & motor (10 hp or similar) - $35/day or $125/week plus gas and oil
Pontoon - $80/day plus gas and oil
Portable AC - $50 for your stay up to a week
Wifi - Free where available
Paddle boats and Canoe - Free (first come first serve)
Guests may also enjoy the use of our row boats on Little Rose (our private lake) for free. No gas motors allowed on the private lake but guests may use their personal electric trolling motors.
** All rates are subject to 6.875% Minnesota sales tax **
Cabin Rental Information:
Camping Rental Information:
We are a small Ma and Pa resort. Cancellations greatly affect us, therefore we have a strict cancellation policy. Your deposit is non refundable. However, with a 30 day notice and only if we fill your vacancy we would be happy to reschedule your vacation for a future date for the current resort season or the following season. The reservation must be filled for each day it was reserved and your new reservation must be equal or more in value. We reserve the right to bill our guests for the full amount of the reservation for any no shows without a notice or last minute cancelations.
There will be a $35 fee for all returned checks. We reserve the right to press criminal charges against any unpaid checks and/or debts.
Credit Card Policy:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All deposits or payments paid by credit card over the phone are subject to a convenience fee. The fee is as followed:
Please note: We charge a small fee for taking deposits over the phone with a credit card.
Policies have been outlined below to make your stay as pleasant and safe as possible.
- Check in time is no earlier than 3:00pm. Check out time is 9:00 am. Check out at 12:00 pm for camping.
- PARKING SPACE IS LIMITED. Please keep vehicles to a minimum. We can only accommodate 2 vehicles per cabin and 2 vehicle per campsite. All other vehicles must be pre arranged and are not guaranteed a parking spot.
- All daytime visitors must be pre arranged and registered at the office. All overnight guests over base price must pay a fee.
- Dock space is limited. One boat per cabin is permitted. All others are not guaranteed a slot.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 pm to 8:00 am.
- All buildings are smoke free.
- All pets must be prearranged. All pets must be kept on a leash. If your pet is distracting to our guests we will ask you to remove it from the grounds. Pets must be current on vaccinations. Pets may not be left unattended.
- A fish cleaning house is provided for your convenience. Please do not clean the fish in the cabins.
- Tents are not allowed to be put up next to cabins. If you wish to put up a tent, please reserve a designated campsite.
- There is no life guard on duty. Diving is not permitted on the docks.
- You must be 18 to rent a cabin or boat.
- Explosives or fireworks not allowed.
- ATV’s and mini bikes are not allowed on the grounds.
- We encourage recycling of aluminum. Please use the proper receptacle. A can crusher is located on each cabin.
- Please wash your dishes, sweep the floors, and take out any garbage prior to checking out.
- Campfires must be kept in the designated fire ring. Fire wood is available for purchase. Please do not burn your garbage in the fire rings.
- Rose Ridge Resort is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Renter will indemnify owner against, and hold harmless from all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, liabilities, including attorney fees arising from or connected with renters possession, use and return of rented property.
- Renters will be held responsible for any unreasonable damages to resort property. Duplex and Cottage only: Renters are responsible for the loss of or damage to the AC/heater remotes and TV remotes.
- "The Cottage" features a hot tub with a seperate set of safety rules posted. Guests will be required to sign the hot tub policy and waiver agreement before they can use the hot tub.
Cottage Hot Tub Policy and Waiver Agreement
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HOT TUB LIABILITY
RRR HOT TUB POLICY:
Hot Tub: ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS MAY USE PRIVATE HOT TUB ASSOCIATED WITH CABIN. The maximum capacity is 5 people. Please shower before use. Oils, lotions, and fragrance are not permitted in the tub. Those using sunless tan lotions or sprays under no circumstances will be permitted to use the tub. Please close lid when not in use. Food or drink is not permitted in the tub. Absolutely no glass allowed in the tub. Children under the age of ten are not recommended to enter the hot tub. If children are allowed in hot tub, they must be monitored by an adult at all times. “Horse play” is not permitted in the tub as it may cause water to splash out of the tub and cause costly damage. Lake water is very damaging to the tub. If you have been swimming in the lake you MUST shower and wash your suit before entering the tub. Should this or any type of damage occur during your use of the hot tub, the tub will be closed, no refunds given, and any further costs incurred will be billed accordingly. Additionally, we reserve the right to add a $100 cleaning charge to the reserved card holder for excessive cleaning or breaking of policy if necessary.
In consideration for the utilization of the HOT TUB provided by Rose Ridge Resort, we, understand and agree as follows:
1. To the best of my knowledge, I am physically sound for usage of a hot-tub.
2. I understand and agree that I am responsible for learning how to use the equipment properly and safely.
3. I understand that by using the hot tub, I am assuming financial responsibility of the tub for any and all usage, breakage, and/or abuse of the policies during my stay. This could include an additional cleaning charge and/or water replacement fee of $100 and any/all additional fees for extraordinary maintenance and/or repair incurred by RRR in order to restore the tub after my stay.
4. I understand that RRR reserves the right to change or cancel the continued availability of HOT TUB without prior notice to me for issues related to care, maintenance, and/or safety.
5. RRR is not liable for any loss or damage to my property arising out of my usage of the HOT TUB.
6. I agree to refrain from using equipment that I determine to be defective or in need maintenance or repair. Should any equipment be in a state of disrepair, I will alert maintenance in lieu of using said equipment. This includes a change in the color of water i.e. cloudiness, brown, or green.
7. I understand that a risk of injury and/or illness is present when engaging in or utilizing HOT TUBS and I assume all responsibilities and risk of use of the HOT TUB. I understand that failure to follow listed policies may increase those risks and incur charges to my CC on file related to any breakage, abuse of equipment, and/or abuse and negligence of the policies given and signed upon check-in.
8. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF MY AGREEMENT, I THE UNDERSIGNED INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND FOR MYSELF, MY HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AND ADMINISTRATORS AND DO HEREBY RELEASE ANY AND ALL SPONSORS OF THIS LODGING FACILITY AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM INJURIES, INCLUDING ILLNESS AND DEATH, THAT I MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF MY USAGE OF THE RRR GROUNDS AND HOT TUB.
9. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT, RELEASE & WAIVER LIABILITY, AND I KNOW ITS CONTENTS. I HAVE VOLUNTARILY SIGNED AS MY OWN FREE ACT.
10. BY SIGNING I ADMIT RECEIVING AND ACKNOWLEDGING HOT TUB SAFETY RULES.