Rates & Policy
Accepting reservations through summer, fall, and winter. Check our Facebook or call for specials. Ice fishing packages now available. Please see our Winter Rental page for details and prices.
Effective after Memorial weekend
Cabins 1,2,3,4,6 - $650 per week/$105 per day
Price accommodates 4 people
2 bedroom, 2 queen size beds plus sleeper sofa, sleeps 6
Cabin 5 - $545 per week/$95 per day
Price accommodates 2 people
1 bedroom, 1 queen size bed plus sleeper sofa, sleeps 4
Cabins 7 & 8 - $1000 per week/$165 per day
Price accommodates 4 people
2 bedrooms plus loft, 4 queen size beds, sleeps 8.
"The Cottage" - $1100 per week/$185 per day
Price accomodates 4 people
2 bedrooms, 3 queen size beds and 2 futons, 5 person hot tub, 3 season porch, sun deck, walk out basement, washer and dryer,
Price accomodates 4 people per site.
Campsites 1, 2, 3, 4
30 amp - $30 per day or $150 per week
50 amp - $35 per day or $185 per week
Camper Rental - $150/night or $700/week
30 amp campsite included. 3 bunks, table, and lots of seating. Sleeps up to 5 people. Price is for 4. Extra people are $15 per day or $75 per week. AC, TV, heat included. Linens not provided.
Any overnight guests beyond our base rate will be charged an extra person fee.
Cabins and resort RV - $15 per day or $75 per week
Camping - $10 per day or $50 per week
Cabins - $10 per day or $50 per week
Camping - $5 per day or $25 per week
AC's, boats, and motors MUST be reserved prior to arrival. Quantities are limited.
Boat & motor (10 hp or similar) - $35/day or $125/week plus gas and oil
Pontoon - $80/day plus gas and oil
Portable AC - $50 for your stay up to a week
Wifi - Free where available
Paddle boats and Canoe - Free (first come first serve)
Guests may also enjoy the use of our row boats on Little Rose (our private lake) for free. No gas motors allowed on the private lake but guests may use their personal electric trolling motors.
** All rates are subject to 6.875% Minnesota sales tax **
Cabin Rental Information:
Camping Rental Information:
We are a small Ma and Pa resort. Cancellations greatly affect us, therefore we have a strict cancellation policy. Your deposit is non refundable. However, with a 30 day notice and only if we fill your vacancy we would be happy to reschedule your vacation for a future date for the current resort season or the following season. The reservation must be filled for each day it was reserved and your new reservation must be equal or more in value. We reserve the right to bill our guests for the full amount of the reservation for any no shows without a notice or last minute cancelations.
There will be a $35 fee for all returned checks. We reserve the right to press criminal charges against any unpaid checks and/or debts.
Credit Card Policy:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All deposits or payments paid by credit card over the phone are subject to a convenience fee. The fee is as followed:
Please note: We charge a small fee for taking deposits over the phone with a credit card.
Policies have been outlined below to make your stay as pleasant and safe as possible.
- Check in time is no earlier than 3:00pm. Check out time is 9:00 am. Check out at 12:00 pm for camping.
- PARKING SPACE IS LIMITED. Please keep vehicles to a minimum. We can only accommodate 2 vehicles per cabin and 2 vehicle per campsite. All other vehicles must be pre arranged and are not guaranteed a parking spot.
- All daytime visitors must be pre arranged and registered at the office. All overnight guests over base price must pay a fee.
- Dock space is limited. One boat per cabin is permitted. All others are not guaranteed a slot.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 pm to 8:00 am.
- All buildings are smoke free.
- All pets must be prearranged. All pets must be kept on a leash. If your pet is distracting to our guests we will ask you to remove it from the grounds. Pets must be current on vaccinations. Pets may not be left unattended.
- A fish cleaning house is provided for your convenience. Please do not clean the fish in the cabins.
- Tents are not allowed to be put up next to cabins. If you wish to put up a tent, please reserve a designated campsite.
- There is no life guard on duty. Diving is not permitted on the docks.
- You must be 18 to rent a cabin or boat.
- Explosives or fireworks not allowed.
- ATV’s and mini bikes are not allowed on the grounds.
- We encourage recycling of aluminum. Please use the proper receptacle. A can crusher is located on each cabin.
- Please wash your dishes, sweep the floors, and take out any garbage prior to checking out.
- Campfires must be kept in the designated fire ring. Fire wood is available for purchase. Please do not burn your garbage in the fire rings.
- Rose Ridge Resort is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Renter will indemnify owner against, and hold harmless from all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, liabilities, including attorney fees arising from or connected with renters possession, use and return of rented property.
- Renters will be held responsible for any unreasonable damages to resort property. Cabins 7 & 8 only: Renters are responsible for the loss of or damage to the AC/heater remotes and TV remotes.
- "The Cottage" features a hot tub with a seperate set of safety rules posted. Guests will be asked not to use the hot tub if the rules are violated.